Complete the Final Sound Check, Final Walk Through of Slides, Polls and Survey, Review Your Plan B, Go Live!, and Debrief
- We meet with you and your speakers 1 hour prior to the “Go Live!” time and have a thorough review including any last minute updates to the presentation and polls.
- Our moderator will do a final sound check on all of the speakers and tests out the internal chat function so the speakers and staff can continue to have a private conversation with each other. Each speaker will have an opportunity to test that they can advance their slides, and we’ll do a final review for how to prioritize questions during the Q&A section.
- In the unlikely event of a technology challenge, the moderator reviews our Plan B so everyone will know what to do if they lose audio, can’t advance their slides, etc.
- The moderator reminds all non-speaking organizers to mute themselves and instructs the speakers to turn off any applications that have a chime in them, as well as silence all phones and any other devices.
- Test recordings are made and a person is assigned to also capture a redundant back-up recording.
- We’re live! At the top of hour, the WebAttract moderator will say “quiet on the set”, start the recording, welcome the audience, review housekeeping, and introduce the speakers.
- Immediately following the end of the webinar, all organizers and speakers are invited to have a 10-minute debrief to review the experience and review high-level metrics on final registration, attendance, retention, etc. and get back to their day jobs.